Patches in The Elder Scrolls Legends will be listed here. This page will be updated as patches and changes are released to the game and its Cards.
Patch 188.8.131.523 - September 21st, 2016
- Starter Pack Now Available! – The new Starter Pack is available as a one-time purchase. It includes 10 packs of cards (at least one guaranteed Legendary card), a special Title, and three alternative art cards.
- Main Menu Flow – New menu flow for easier navigation.
- New Card Sellback System – If a card you have gets nerfed, you will have a limited time to sell back the card for its full crafting cost.
- Changes to the Ranking system
- Loss protection ends at The Lord
- Ascending to next constellation requires a win at the topmost star
- No bonus matches at The Warrior and beyond
- Soul Gem Cap for Practice Mode - Instituted daily cap of 300 soul gems for Practice Mode rewards.
- Wording Updates - Many cards have had their game text wording improved. These changes were made for clarity and consistency.
- The most noticeable templating change is for cards that draw created cards like Plunder. Instead of "Draw two random items," it says, "Put two random items in your hand." This helps clarify that you don't need items in your deck to play this card.
- Creature Types - Two large creature types, Animal and Undead, have been split up for flavor and gameplay reasons. Creatures that used to be "Animal" are now Beast, Reptile, Spider, and Mudcrab. Formerly "Undead" creatures are now Spirit, Vampire, Skeleton, and Mummy.
- Card Balance Changes –
- Numerous AI fixes
- Numerous localization fixes
- Added error messaging to Friends system
Patch 184.108.40.206.21 - August 3rd, 2016
- Various Minor Bug Fixes
Opponent avatar hitbox contextually grows to help targeting
Longer 30 card game history
New end of game flow
Audio continues while the game is inactive in the background