The Elder Scrolls Legends Wiki Guide: All Cards, Strategies, Game Modes, Unlockables and tricks!
The Elder Scrolls: Legends is a strategy card game that explores the series’ characters, creatures, deities, and lore. Whether you have 10 minutes or ten hours, Legends provides a variety of gameplay modes and challenges that are easy-to-learn but difficult to master.
Built with all levels of players in mind, Legends offers accessible gameplay for beginners who want to jump in and get started quickly, and the game’s depth keeps expert players engaged. With a wide variety of deck types and strategies, no two games are ever the same.
- The world of Tamriel is full of magic and mystery. Experience the familiar setting in a completely new way through The Elder Scrolls: Legends’ single-player campaign and in competitive online play against others.
- Revisit the Imperial City and the White-Gold Tower from Oblivion, along with other memorable locations.
- In Legends, the game’s play mat will be your window into Tamriel’s vast civilizations.
Choose Your Own Path!
- Plenty of strategy is involved in making your character selection, or selections.
- A “choose two” deck-building setup allows you to pick from two of the game’s five attributes – Strength, Agility, Intelligence, Endurance and Willpower.
- Each combination of attributes will give your deck a special “class” like Scout or Spellsword, along with many others that you may recognize from other Elder Scrolls games.
Tamriel Across Time
- In your adventures you’ll face and befriend many creatures and opponents. If you’re familiar with The Elder Scrolls, you’ll even run in to some fan-favorite characters, like Lucien Lachance of the Dark Brotherhood.
- Because Legends’ story allows it to pull creatures and characters from across all of the games and lore books, the possibilities of whom or what you’ll run into are endless. Perhaps you’ll even encounter some fantastical beasts, like dragons and Daedra. (Hopefully you’re playing with them instead of against them.)